Tuesday, May 23, 2017

5.23.17

It's about 1.52am , hard to sleep, no scheduled work tomorrow, and Zech just woke up, I'm feeling distance from the heavenly father, and I recognize I don't want to live a mediocre Christian life.
I have been living one, basing much of my faith in the past, not looking forward to my future.  Perhaps I masked it with knowledge, self righteousness.  Right now, not sure what direction I'm going other than I need to seek the Lord, and I have not been doing that.  I keep doing things that I want to do, and trusting in my circumstances.  God shakes me up, Father allow this night to wake me up from my slumber and follow you.  Experience you, not simply to seek after your blessings, but to hear from you.

Help me to be in fellowship with the right people whom you desire.  Help me lead this family, trust you will take care of them, mom, ann, zech, wayne.  Father bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment